YaPeBe

Smoking gun? More like steaming divot.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Photos For Sale



I've recently joined iStockphoto, a "micro stock" photography service. Photographers and graphic artists upload images that designers can then download for use in their publications and web site designs. For designers, this is an inexpensive way to add stock images to their compositions; for photographers, it's a nice way to earn a few bucks. You can access my iStock portfolio by clicking the ugly orange logo, also preserved for posterity in the sidebar at right.

View My Portfolio

4 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, March 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is cool.

    The Dad

     
  • At 9:16 AM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Lindy said…

    Wow! I'm so glad you decided to do this. Your photography is too good to keep to yourself. :)

     
  • At 9:20 AM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Michael G said…

    Thanks, Lindy. Shooting stock is another beast, and I'm still evaluating whether or not microstock can be profitable for me. It's worth a shot, though (so to speak). You should give it a try, too.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Lindy said…

    I just might! I'm going to buy myself a nice digital camera with my tax return. Currently, I'm still in the old fashioned film world and decided at the volume of which I take pictures, it would be financially reasonable to bite the bullet and go for my dream. (Or something less dramatic than that.)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home