YaPeBe

Smoking gun? More like steaming divot.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

This Site Does Not Have a Future

I said changes were coming and I meant it (Luzio). Yapebe will be terminated.

I've jumped into blogging with both feet and have decided to separate my personal and professional blogging interests. I've been buying domains, setting up sites--you know: doing all that stuff to get into the late 90's just prior to the dot com bust. At the moment, then, here's what's happening:
  • Personal and family matters are being handled on the new Gowin Family Blog. My wife and my brother and his fiancee will (may) also post there. Updates on most anything related to my life can be found here. In a sense, this site replaces Yapebe minus the technology and business content. To that effect:
  • A professional blog on customer service resides at 5customers.com.
  • I've got another pro blog planned to address parenting and child-raising issues.
  • Another secret pro blog is already in progress. That site will likely go public within a few weeks.
  • And I'll probably do a blog related to my academic work and interests.
Does this sound excessive? My apologies to the four people who visit this site regularly--I've now complicated your lives by giving you more sites to sift through. That is, of course, if you plan to continue following my life and interests. Sorry. All of the sites have or will have RSS feeds, so just add them to your favorite reader. I use and recommend Bloglines.

So that's the story. I'll probably leave this site up for a time but don't expect to add any new posts. Thanks for making Yapebe what it's become in the last two-and-a-half years. I'm going to get a little weepy now.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home